Thursday, October 08, 2009

The House that Won't Sell and Why

HI Everyone,

Last weekend I went to a couple of open houses. After I left one, I felt completely drained, even though I had an interesting discussion with the showing agent I realized the house had no energy. Therefor, it will not sell. Turns out the owners have had five offers and have accepted none! In this market! So the owners are blocking the sale of the house they wish to sell, by their energy.

I do energy assessments and balancing for homeowners but this family would not be open to me. Too bad. It will cost them many thousands of dollars in mortgage payments whereas my fee is less than one mortgage payment.

If you are attempting to sell a house, condo, short sale, foreclosure, the energy there is everything. Bad or dead energy will drive away buyers good energy will invite buyers. I sold my first home with no real estate knowledge using my intuition, in a really bad market like this one. Neighbors, houses, sat on the market for months, losing them tens of thousands of dollars. I had a contract in six weeks, and made a very handsome profit. It was all intuition and managing the energy.

Interested? Call me at 480-767-1717
OR email me: drlinne@whatyousayiswhatyouget.com

4th Generation intuitive, author, whatyousayiswhatyouget(R) series of 6 books and 33 e-books and articles.

Wishing you peace and prosperity in all of your deals.
Dr. Linne

Copyright 2005-2009. All Rights Reserved.
Dr. Linne Bourget, M.A., M.B.A., Ph.D.

No comments: